Friday, March 4, 2011

Our first Paid Apps!!!

So excited, last week we were able to purchase apps from the app store for the first time. After going through the painfully excruciating process of being a part of the volume purchasing program for education, it has finally paid off!

The Process
The process could not be easier. I send a list of apps we would like to our tech director.
He purchases them through our district volume account.
He sends me the link for the purchased app.
I click the link.
It opens up a window in iTunes.
I enter my account password.
The app is downloaded into my iTunes Library.

For more about the volume purchasing program check out this link
http://www.apple.com/itunes/education/

AND THE BEST PART IS...
All apps purchased through this program (if you buy 20 or more copies of each) are 50% off!!!
To read more about this check out this link or go to the Apple website
http://appsineducation.blogspot.com/2011/02/volume-purchase-program-50-off-apps-for.html

No comments:

Post a Comment