Thursday, March 31, 2011

iPad vs. iPad 2

I would be remiss if I did not mention the iPad2 with its recent launch, and what it has to offer education! I am one of the crazies who stood in line waiting for the iPad2, and I must say I am not disappointed.

So what does the iPad2 have to offer that is so much better:

CAMERAS!!! -- I think the biggest upgrade for the iPad2 is the front and rear camera. This turns the iPad into a camera to take pictures and video, but also makes it available for applications like Skype and Face time.


This could be a big help to schools who implement iPads into their curriculum, it adds a another whole aspect of learning to the iPad.


Another big thing is the iMovie App. Now you can edit film on your iPad using the ultra user friendly iMovie.


A side note:

I don't know a lot about processors and speed, but the new processor in the iPad 2 is extremely fast and efficient.


While the iPad is great, the iPad 2 offers even more opportunities for use in the field of education.

No comments:

Post a Comment