Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Teacher Survey


I am in the process of gathering some data about the iPad use in the building. I put out a survey yesterday and asked teachers to answer a few questions. Here are the results I have so far...



1. Rate how comfortable you are using the iPads in your classroom on a scale of 1-5. 1 being completely uncomfortable, I do not use them, and 5 being completely comfortable.















2. Rate how comfortable your students are using the iPads on the same scale of 1-5.
















These two questions show me that our teacher and student comfort level are pretty much on the same level which is great. I think that makes for a much better learning experience for everyone involved.


3. Rate the students attitudes toward using the iPads in your classroom.




























I was excited about these answers, I am glad the teachers see the students are excited about using the iPads because hopefully that will make them wan to use them in their rooms more!




I will share more results later, these are all I have tallied so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment