Monday, April 11, 2011

iPad Training Reflections

I had each teacher fill out a reflection after their training, here is what I learned: Apps Wanted Grammar HD $1.99 Introweb News Browser (Debate) $0.99 iBeat (free) virtuosopiano (free) KeyWiz $.099 Questions Can we copy folders from practice to other iPads in Algebra Touch? Are there more programs that have content heavy material? Would a stylus for each iPad be worth paying for (art)? What is the best way to put a test on the iPads so they can be used for read aloud students? A good editing/revising app? How can I incorporate more use of podcasts into my classroom? How do you cite an app? Things I learned Creating PDF's to use the read to feature iWorks is Microsoft compatible Using real time Google Docs on the iPad epub/ibooks You can turn read to on at anytime How to change grocery orders to ipad (cooking class) Multitasking Project Gutenberg-Free books (classics) that open in iBooks How to take a screenshot and email to a teacher Read-to for ELL Things that would help further my learning Applications for read-to software Look into eclicker /Response Ware Quarterly have an iPad brainstorm session with other teachers or Mac representative I think you can see, we got some good stuff out of these sessions. I will be looking into the questions and posting my responses.

No comments:

Post a Comment